Frequently Asked Questions
The Lineage Swag Shop was created to make it easy for team members to order and sport Lineage-approved apparel and accessories anytime, anywhere.
Review our list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and enjoy your shopping experience.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
You can pay for your items with either a credit card, payroll deduction or charge to your cost center:
• Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
• Payroll Deduction: If you opt for Payroll Deduction, you must provide your Employee ID Number and Work Location at checkout. Your order will then be sent to the Payroll Department for approval prior to being processed. Once approved, the order amount will be reflected in the next available payroll(s). One payroll deduction will be applied to orders totaling less than $100. Two payroll deductions will be applied to orders exceeding $100. It is the policy of the Swag Shop to allow a maximum of two payroll deductions per order.
• Charge to Cost Center: Cost Center Managers and their approved delegates can pay for their orders on account and will be prompted to enter their Cost Center number at checkout. To appoint someone as an approved delegate for your Cost Center, please email [email protected].
DO I HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE SWAG SHOP?
Yes. Creating an account with the Swag Shop makes it easy and fast to purchase items from the Swag Shop. By creating an account, you can view your past purchases, check the status of your current order as well as securely save your billing and shipping information for future purchases in the account settings.
Click the "Login/Register" link located to the right in the upper navigation bar of the website. To properly process your order, you must complete each field where a red asterisk mark is present.
Though it is required to create an account in order to purchase items from the Swag Shop, team members can use personal email addresses to register for an account. The Swag Shop is not limited only to users with Lineage email addresses.
I DON'T SEE WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN THE SWAG SHOP. WHAT IF I NEED AN ITEM THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED ON THE STORE?
Swag Shop merchandise has been carefully curated to represent the Lineage Logistics brand. However, we know we didn't think of everything!
If you need assistance finding the right item to suit your needs, contact your dedicated account team and let us do the work for you.
WHAT IS CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65?
A small number of products sold on this store contain substances that the state of California has determined may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. According to a 2018 update to the Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly called Proposition 65, any products containing these substances that are sold in the state of California are required to have warnings describing their potential harm.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A PRODUCT I AM LOOKING AT CONTAINS ANY OF THESE SUBSTANCES?
These products will have a warning label and description on the product page (see example below). We work with dozens of suppliers and always try our best to work most with suppliers actively devoted to compliance of all safety laws.
HOW WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Your order will ship via FedEx Ground service, unless otherwise instructed. While the Swag Shop is pleased to offer free ground shipping, increased rates will apply for expedited shipping.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Items stocked in inventory at our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area will ship the next business day, with the exception of those orders paid using Payroll Deduction, which will be approved every Friday after 3 p.m. PST. Please plan accordingly when selecting your shipping method at checkout. Items that are made to order will ship after the production time stated on each product page.
HOW CAN I KNOW TRANSIT TIME FOR MY ORDERS?
Items held in inventory will ship from our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area. Please see below for standard FedEx Ground transit times from this location after your order has left our facility. Items produced to order will ship directly from the factory. These locations are noted on each product page.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
To check the status of your order, you may navigate to your My Account page, which is located to the right in the upper navigation bar of the website, or contact your dedicated account team with your order number.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
Once your order has shipped, you will be emailed tracking information for your order. You may also navigate to your My Account page. If you need further assistance, you may also contact your dedicated account team.
WHAT IF I HAVE RETURNS/EXCHANGES?
• Inventory Order Returns: Merchandise ordered from existing inventory may be returned up to 30 days after date of purchase for a full refund. Goods must be unused and in original packaging. Any damaged, worn or obviously used merchandise is unavailable for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Upon completion & acknowledgment of a factory level quality control error, defective merchandise will be replaced at supplier’s expense or given a full refund of original purchase price.
• Custom Order (Bulk Buys) Returns: Merchandise ordered in bulk, or ordered with a custom design or imprint is not available for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Defective merchandise will be replaced at supplier’s expense or given a full refund or credit of original purchase price. We strongly recommend that you review product samples before placing a custom order. Blank samples will be shipped to you free of charge! A Virtual Sample image of the product with your logo is available for your review prior to order. Pre-Production Samples with your logo on the product are also available with your logo for a fee. The fee is dependent upon product & decoration method, so please contact us for cost and lead time.
In the event any or all item(s) ordered are out of stock you will be notified at the time of checkout. Back-ordered items will ship as they become available.
Please contact your dedicated account team for international shipping options. Standard international shipments require the consignee/customer to pay duties & taxes and brokerage fees mandated by the government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. Pinnacle Promotions, Inc. is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. We do not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.