How do I create an account?
• Click the "Login/Register" link located to the right in the upper navigation bar of the website. To properly process your order you must complete each field where a red asterisk mark is present. Please select your Customer Type, Customer Validation Code, and Dealer Name if applicable.
How do I pay for my order?
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If you are permitted to pay on account, you will be able to view your credit allowance in your account dashboard and at checkout.
What if I need an item that is not offered in the company store?
• As the industry leader in creative ideas, we offer thousands of the newest and most unique items from the industry's top suppliers. If you need assistance finding the right item to suit your needs, contact your dedicated account team and let us do the work for you!
How will my order ship?
• Your order will ship via FedEx Ground service, unless otherwise instructed. Increased rates will apply for expedited shipping. You may also provide your own UPS shipper account number.
When will my order ship?
• Items that are stocked in inventory at our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area will ship the next business day if your order is placed by 1 P.M. EST.
How can I know transit time for my orders?
• Items held in inventory will ship from our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area. Please, see below for standard FedEx Ground transit times from this location after your order has left our facility. Items produced to order will ship directly from the factory. These locations are noted on each product page.
How can I check the status of my order?
• To check the status of your order you may navigate to the My Account page, or contact your dedicated account team with your order number.
How can I track my package?
• Once your order has shipped you will be emailed tracking information for your order. You may also navigate to the My Account page. If you need further assistance you may contact your dedicated account team.
What if I have Returns/Exchanges?
• Inventory Order Returns - Merchandise ordered from existing inventory may be returned up to 30 days after date of purchase for a full refund. Goods must be unused and in original packaging. Any damaged, worn or obviously used merchandise is unavailable for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Upon completion & acknowledgment of a factory level quality control error, defective merchandise will be replaced at suppliers expense or given a full refund of original purchase price.
• Custom Order (Bulk Buys) Returns - Merchandise ordered in bulk or with a custom design or imprint is not available for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Defective merchandise will be replaced at suppliers expense or given a full refund or credit of original purchase price. We strongly recommend that you review product samples before placing a custom order. Blank samples will be shipped to you free of charge! A Virtual Sample image of the product with your logo is available for your review prior to order. Pre-Production Samples with your logo on the product are also available with your logo for a fee. The fee is dependent upon product & decoration method, so please contact us for cost and lead time.
• Back Orders - In the event that any or all item(s) ordered are out of stock you will be notified at the time of checkout. Back order items will ship as they become available.
What is California Proposition 65?
• A small number of products sold on this store contain substances that the state of California has determined may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. According to a 2018 update to the Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly called Proposition 65, any products containing these substances that are sold in the state of California are required to have warnings describing their potential harm.
How do I know if a product I am looking at contains any of these substances?
• These products will have a warning label and description on the product page (see example below). We work with dozens of suppliers and always try our best to work most with suppliers actively devoted to compliance of all safety laws.